TAC assists housing and human services organizations with needs assessment and strategic planning to align policies and resources with best practices and funding priorities.
Types of assistance TAC offers include:
- Conducting environmental scans to assess housing and/or community support services inventory, practices, and needs.
- Engaging and facilitating input from key stakeholders and partners to ensure accountability and transparency in the strategic plan development process.
- Developing strategic recommendations and action steps to systemically increase the availability of best practice housing and service models, leverage resources in a more effective manner, and ensure that the most vulnerable people gain access to these resources.
- Drafting strategic action plans to expand affordable and permanent supportive housing, implement evidence-based and best practice services and systems of care, prevent and end homelessness, and more effectively use affordable housing and service system resources.
- Providing technical assistance, guidance, and expertise to support implementation of strategic plan recommendations.