EVALUATION & QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
TAC assists public managers and state and local policy makers to develop and implement strategies to enhance care for vulnerable populations including designing outcome and performance measurement strategies and continuous quality improvement systems.
Types of assistance TAC offers include:
- Developing quality management plans that include strategies for monitoring provider performance, data collection processes, and public reporting.
- Conducting comprehensive evaluations of public-sector initiatives and pilot projects to determine their effectiveness at improving outcomes for vulnerable populations.
- Working with stakeholders to identify key indicators of system performance including consumer outcomes, financial targets, and process indicators.
- Creating financial incentives and leveraging vendor contracts to drive quality improvements.
- Developing performance monitoring tools to assess the quality and performance of state or local systems.