Rapid re-housing (RRH) programs operate with a Housing First approach, drawing on a flexible, individualized stream of financial assistance and linked services to move people quickly from emergency shelters into permanent housing.
TAC is a national leader in guiding communities to integrate rapid re-housing into their homeless crisis response systems by making RRH a system-wide primary intervention, strengthening program design, creating evaluation mechanisms, and training staff.
TAC's customized technical assistance includes:
- Scaling up RRH: Analysis of resources, gaps, and opportunities.
- Program design for RRH as a Housing First intervention for vulnerable populations.
- Integrating RRH into Coordinated Entry and housing systems.
- Community stakeholder education.
- System-wide landlord engagement and housing location.
- Developing and hosting practice workshops and trainings.
- Group, web-based, and direct learning opportunities.
- Designing RFPs, evaluation structures, and contracts.
- Customized product and resource development.