HEALTH CARE INTEGRATION
For millions of low-income individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs), the integration of primary care and behavioral health services is vitally important. By finding ways to build effective collaboration across these services, we can improve both health outcomes and likelihood of recovery from the SUDs themselves.
TAC works with the systems that pay for health care at every level to introduce robust care coordination, provider and beneficiary education, and policy and reimbursement strategies that improve access to much-needed medical and SUD treatment.
TAC's customized technical assistance includes:
- Data analytics
- Identification of successful provider models
- Performance measurement
- Pay-for-performance strategies
- Utilizing Medicaid authorities
- Policy development
- Strategizing to address high-cose utilizers
- Facilitating partnerships of mental health, SUD, and health care systems