HUD Launches CoC 2.0 with Online Training Materials
Today, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) launched Continuum of Care 2.0 - an online training curriculum that provides a variety of tools to help Continuum of Care (CoC) Program recipients gain a better understanding of the CoC Program interim rule. As CoC Program Subject Matter Experts, TAC played an integral role in the development and dissemination of these materials.
CoC 2.0 represents a new way of presenting information about the CoC Program. This training curriculum uses a wide range of ways to provide information related to the CoC Program. These new self-paced materials include the following:
- A set of short YouTube videos, each presenting snapshots of information on specific topics in the interim rule - with videos that are five minutes or less
- An engaging roadmap to the CoC Program interim rule
- Several podcasts on specific sections of the regulation
- An online module that covers eligible program components and costs
- A series of broadcasts that provide more detail on regulation topics - in segments that are less than 20 minutes each
By using new technologies, HUD is aiming to provide greater availability of training materials to help ensure that all CoCs, grant recipients, and subrecipients have access to the same basic knowledge to build a common understanding of the CoC Program interim rule across the nation.
View a Fact Sheet that identifies the tools
Watch a video message from SNAPS Director, Ann Oliva, introducing CoC 2.0